# Contact info submission url: exile-blog.blogspot.com site_owner: address1: address2: city: state: country: postal_code: phone_number: display_email: site_name: site_description: The Exile

E-Mail Me

My Twitter

Top Blogs

LeftWing2

Campaign 4 Public Ownership

FASO

FASSIT

Mothers For Justice

Ian Josephs

UKSecretCourt's Videos

Unity-Injustice




Chris Paul

David Lindsay

Heresy Corner

Machetera

Martin Meenagh

Neil Clark

Organised Rage

Renegade Eye

Serb Blog

Splintered Sunrise

Star of Vergina

Unrepentant Communist

Agitprop

British Politics

Censorship 01

Collaborators

Gimlet

Imperialism

Memories

Mexico

New Britain 01

New Britain 02

Sleaze

Social Work Industry

Wankblogs

Working Class

Atom Feed

XML Feed





29 July 2010
How to catch women
I was having a drink and fell to chatting with a young fellow who was bemoaning his lack of leg-overs. Being an amiable soul your friendly old Exile fell to reminiscing, and what follows is the sum total of that reverie. There are basically two ways in which a man can ensure a steady supply of pussy. . .

As a young fellow I worked shifts so the weekends were not exactly special for me. I would go out from Monday to Thursday inclusive to hunt for women. It wasn't a case of looking for this or that type of girl, all I was after was a jump and if you are willing to dedicate four nights a week to the hunt, then pussy will come your way. I was lucky in the sense that I drove a nice car and looked like a rising young executive, however by the time madam had discovered the truth about me it was too late and another notch had been added to my cock. My relationships lasted on average about four to six weeks, and then I started again hunting for a fresh source of leg-over material. Between the ages of 18 and 28 I reckon that I averaged between six to ten women a year for that decade. I can't be more precise: after all those years the faces kind of blur and the memory fades.

Fast forward to my years in Mexico and looking back it seemed as if the supply of tight young things was too numerous to count. Sure I had the advantage of being white and exotic, but there was more to it than that: I had status as well.

In my case the status came from being a professor, but women are not particularly interested in the ins and outs of the status: all that matters is that he has plenty of it. I could have been a drug dealer and the effect would have been the same. Hard though is is for men to understand - because all we want is a nice shine on our knobs - but women get turned on by a man's status. So when they claim that they are not interested in money they are probably telling the literal truth - the point is that a high status man usually has plenty of readies to flash around, but it is the status that gets them nice and moist.

So what is the lesson for today, young fellows? Well, in your 20s when you have plenty of stamina then you can chase cunt all day and every day and you will probably get enough to keep both you and your cock happy. As you get older you might want to consider either doing something that gives off the aura of success or learning to bullshit so that your little darling thinks that you are a success. Of course she will figure out the truth pretty damned quickly, but so long as you have had your jump, what do you care?

Reading the pearls of wisdom from the friendly old Exile: you know it makes sense.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home