# Contact info submission url: exile-blog.blogspot.com site_owner: address1: address2: city: state: country: postal_code: phone_number: display_email: site_name: site_description: The Exile

E-Mail Me

My Twitter

Top Blogs

LeftWing2

Campaign 4 Public Ownership

FASO

FASSIT

Mothers For Justice

Ian Josephs

UKSecretCourt's Videos

Unity-Injustice




Chris Paul

David Lindsay

Heresy Corner

Machetera

Martin Meenagh

Neil Clark

Organised Rage

Renegade Eye

Serb Blog

Splintered Sunrise

Star of Vergina

Unrepentant Communist

Agitprop

British Politics

Censorship 01

Collaborators

Gimlet

Imperialism

Memories

Mexico

New Britain 01

New Britain 02

Sleaze

Social Work Industry

Wankblogs

Working Class

Atom Feed

XML Feed





22 April 2010
Nick Clegg for PM? You are having a laugh!
Have you ever heard of Miriam Gonzalez Durantez? If not, then you should know that she is the wife of Nick Clegg, the leader of the Liberal-Democratic Party, and also the reason why you should not vote for him.

How surnames work in Spain, which is where Mrs Clegg hails from, is fairly simple - they work just like the parentage of a horse, in fact. Using the filly Miriam as an example, her surnames let us know that she is by Gonzalez, out of Durantez. When she married Clegg she should have started calling herself Sra. Miriam Gonzalez de Clegg, thus denoting that she is the daughter of one man and the wife of the other. Her failure to do that is taken by any Spanish speaker as meaning that her father is more important to her than her husband. Her father is don Chingon in her eyes, whereas little Nick is little more than un putocito. The Hispanic world understands and uses symbolism far more than we do, something which Nick Clegg who speaks the language will understand only too well. The fact that he allows his wife to get away with treating him with such utter contempt suggests to your friendly old Exile that he is not the one who wears the trousers in that household.

Put simply, how can Nick Clegg be trusted to control a country when he cannot even keep his wife in order?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Oh yeah, I forgot that in alternative reality all women are owned by men. I'm not changing my name when I get married. Is it because I disrespect my fiancé? No. Is it because he's going to be doing the cooking and the cleaning? I certainly hope not. It's because I like my name. Wow. Big woop.

I sincerely hope this blog is meant satirically because having read it 3 times now, I find it difficult to think otherwise.

22 April 2010 at 12:47  

OK, if you can find someone mug enough to tolerate your gobbiness that is fine by me. I won't be voting for him so I don't see why I need to give a wet fart.

22 April 2010 at 13:18  

Looks like you have hooked yourself a live one there, Exile. Now reel that little fishy in.

22 April 2010 at 13:58  

Naah, little slag arrived to give it mouth and then fucked off. My guess is that she will not be back.

A pity but never mind.

23 April 2010 at 00:07  

You seem to be right on this one Exile as she has indeed fucked off. If they don't have what it takes you kind of wonder why they bother in the first place.

23 April 2010 at 11:10  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home