# Contact info submission url: exile-blog.blogspot.com site_owner: address1: address2: city: state: country: postal_code: phone_number: display_email: site_name: site_description: The Exile

E-Mail Me

My Twitter

Top Blogs

LeftWing2

Campaign 4 Public Ownership

FASO

FASSIT

Mothers For Justice

Ian Josephs

UKSecretCourt's Videos

Unity-Injustice




Chris Paul

David Lindsay

Heresy Corner

Machetera

Martin Meenagh

Neil Clark

Organised Rage

Renegade Eye

Serb Blog

Splintered Sunrise

Star of Vergina

Unrepentant Communist

Agitprop

British Politics

Censorship 01

Collaborators

Gimlet

Imperialism

Memories

Mexico

New Britain 01

New Britain 02

Sleaze

Social Work Industry

Wankblogs

Working Class

Atom Feed

XML Feed





24 October 2009
Weekending: Suzi Perry Stripping Video

Here's one for all you Suzi Perry fans - and I know from the mails that I received after this Suzi Perry upskirt video went live that there are a lot of you out there. This video shows her stripping off to change clothes for a shoot. Fortunately for us someone left a camera running. . .

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

I live near Bracknell and think you are a cockweasel.

25 October 2009 at 08:42  

That's fine - I am quite prepared to entertain webmongs. You don't need to thank me as I was just born a white man.

So what do you think of the video?

25 October 2009 at 14:42  

Ha! That was brilliant. I'm so out of touch with British culture, I actually had to google Suzi Perry. It was OBVIOUSLY a setup, though. That arse's hand (with the phone) was conveniently in the way to prevent Ms. Perry's virtue being besmirched.

Thank you for sharing, though. Great work!

27 October 2009 at 21:05  

Sure, I think that it is a fake as well, but she is a popular girl so I ran the video anyway.

You will be amused to learn that I have now uploaded all the Weekending videos from now until the end of the year. Very few of them are sleazy and I have concentrated on the humorous side of life.

28 October 2009 at 01:49  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home