# Contact info submission url: exile-blog.blogspot.com site_owner: address1: address2: city: state: country: postal_code: phone_number: display_email: site_name: site_description: The Exile

E-Mail Me

My Twitter

Top Blogs

LeftWing2

Campaign 4 Public Ownership

FASO

FASSIT

Mothers For Justice

Ian Josephs

UKSecretCourt's Videos

Unity-Injustice




Chris Paul

David Lindsay

Heresy Corner

Machetera

Martin Meenagh

Neil Clark

Organised Rage

Renegade Eye

Serb Blog

Splintered Sunrise

Star of Vergina

Unrepentant Communist

Agitprop

British Politics

Censorship 01

Collaborators

Gimlet

Imperialism

Memories

Mexico

New Britain 01

New Britain 02

Sleaze

Social Work Industry

Wankblogs

Working Class

Atom Feed

XML Feed





25 September 2009
Weekending: Osama's sing-a-long


All together now: "I'd rather be a Muslim than a Tim..."

Labels:

6 Comments:

K te pasa con el nombre Tim? Además, no pienses k parece un poco hipocrítico escribiendo lo de "the white flight" cuando tu mísmo has emigrado?

-Tim (still in Britain despite the state of the nation)

28 September 2009 at 09:36  

I will be home just as soon as I can walk properly - as you very well know since I am job hunting already.

And the joke is on the tims, not any Tim.

28 September 2009 at 19:23  

Don't get the joke (what's a tim?), didn't know you were poorly. Sorry to hear it. And I wasn't suggesting you repatriate, only that I see an awful lot of hypocricy from the expat community in Spain and their thinly veiled racism directed towards the immigrant community in Britain - it's not becoming.

29 September 2009 at 10:06  

Er, you are Tim who writes for the Telegraph, aren't you? Obviously not...

A tim is a taig, pape, left-footer or rosary rattler. I still have a bit of the Billy Boy about me...

I don't live in Spain.

29 September 2009 at 12:44  

irrelevant whether you live in spain or not. The hypocricy of living in a foreign country and complaining about immigration back home should be obvious. I was merely highlighting an example of when I'd seen it before. As you well know.

So a tim is a catholic? didn't know that. Don't know what a billy boy is. A protestant? Either way, as church going stats in the UK will show, sectarianism is soooo like 1970s. No one cares. The face that I am a child of the 90s and have no idea what a tim or a billy boy are is a case in point.

Why not learn a musical instrument or take up cookery? A better way to spend your time than arguing: "I think my way or worshiping my imaginary friend in the sky is better than your way"
YAWN

30 September 2009 at 10:08  

Actually I am an atheist, but I do have a dislike of Popery inherited from my parents. Living in a Catholic country does not help, either.

30 September 2009 at 18:28  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home