# Contact info submission url: exile-blog.blogspot.com site_owner: address1: address2: city: state: country: postal_code: phone_number: display_email: site_name: site_description: The Exile

E-Mail Me

My Twitter

Top Blogs

LeftWing2

Campaign 4 Public Ownership

FASO

FASSIT

Mothers For Justice

Ian Josephs

UKSecretCourt's Videos

Unity-Injustice




Chris Paul

David Lindsay

Heresy Corner

Machetera

Martin Meenagh

Neil Clark

Organised Rage

Renegade Eye

Serb Blog

Splintered Sunrise

Star of Vergina

Unrepentant Communist

Agitprop

British Politics

Censorship 01

Collaborators

Gimlet

Imperialism

Memories

Mexico

New Britain 01

New Britain 02

Sleaze

Social Work Industry

Wankblogs

Working Class

Atom Feed

XML Feed





18 August 2008
Exile's bacon saved - thanks to you
I need to thank Jason Purseglove, Cipriano Mera and Anthony Burrett for their donations. Jason in particular deserves a double mention because he stumped up £20, which was more than I ever imagined anyone would. All told the six people who contributed sent in a total of £60.00, so my bacon has definitely been saved.

The wife has started smiling at me which I admit is a troubling development. I mustn't grumble since I never really knew what happiness was until I got married - and then it was too fucking late. To be fair I hadn't spoken to her for days before the donations arrived - I don't like to interrupt her flow. Seriously, she's OK when she's dressed to kill - a pity that she cooks the same way.

So thanks again to all of you. I have taken the liberty of sticking up a donation button on the top right-hand sidebar, for those of you who have not contributed anything and are no doubt feeling suitably guilty. . .

As for the blog, we are now back on normal postings. The crisis is over, thank God, and future postings on the South Ossetia theme will be intermingled with my usual posts on other topics.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home