# Contact info submission url: exile-blog.blogspot.com site_owner: address1: address2: city: state: country: postal_code: phone_number: display_email: site_name: site_description: The Exile

E-Mail Me

My Twitter

Top Blogs

LeftWing2

Campaign 4 Public Ownership

FASO

FASSIT

Mothers For Justice

Ian Josephs

UKSecretCourt's Videos

Unity-Injustice




Chris Paul

David Lindsay

Heresy Corner

Machetera

Martin Meenagh

Neil Clark

Organised Rage

Renegade Eye

Serb Blog

Splintered Sunrise

Star of Vergina

Unrepentant Communist

Agitprop

British Politics

Censorship 01

Collaborators

Gimlet

Imperialism

Memories

Mexico

New Britain 01

New Britain 02

Sleaze

Social Work Industry

Wankblogs

Working Class

Atom Feed

XML Feed





04 July 2008
Post 1,000
I just thought that you might like to know that what you are reading is my 1,000th posing at The Exile. I started the blog back in October 2005 and almost three years later I am still plugging away with it.

In those days the war against Iraq took up an awful lot of postings, but since Britain largely dropped out of the conflict, my interest in it has waned. The fact that Iraq and the USA are still going at it hammer and tongue isn't something that interests me greatly. The thought of two such nasty shitholes tearing each other to bits was fun for a while, but then more important things came on the horizon.

Helping in my own small way to stick the boot into Nu-Labour and its fairly loathsome ideology is something that the blog does a lot of these days. I suspect that this will continue for a while, until something else comes along that takes my interest.

One thing that is unlikely to change is my atavistic dislike of the pompous, the ideologically pure at heart and the lower middle class with their pathetic, status driven desires. I shall continue to taunt them and sit back with a smile on my lips when those prime mongs rise to my bait.

The Exile is my toy, when all's said and done.
4 Comments:

Congratulations!

That's brilliant...

4 July 2008 at 14:16  

You are just a bitter, jealous, resentful person. You have nothing worth doing in your own life, so you sit there 'taunting' them with your poisonous outbursts.

Get a life-twat!

4 July 2008 at 17:20  

Thanks to both of you. Makes it all worth while...

4 July 2008 at 19:28  

exile you are not normal person , i can see that . something is there

5 July 2008 at 17:24  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home