# Contact info submission url: exile-blog.blogspot.com site_owner: address1: address2: city: state: country: postal_code: phone_number: display_email: site_name: site_description: The Exile

E-Mail Me

My Twitter

Top Blogs

LeftWing2

Campaign 4 Public Ownership

FASO

FASSIT

Mothers For Justice

Ian Josephs

UKSecretCourt's Videos

Unity-Injustice




Chris Paul

David Lindsay

Heresy Corner

Machetera

Martin Meenagh

Neil Clark

Organised Rage

Renegade Eye

Serb Blog

Splintered Sunrise

Star of Vergina

Unrepentant Communist

Agitprop

British Politics

Censorship 01

Collaborators

Gimlet

Imperialism

Memories

Mexico

New Britain 01

New Britain 02

Sleaze

Social Work Industry

Wankblogs

Working Class

Atom Feed

XML Feed





03 July 2008
Air hostess upskirt, Stephanie the stripping stewardess and poor little Paretner
Hands up all those who remember Paretner from way back in February. Hmm, not a one of you... OK, Paretner is a pilot's squeeze who got annoyed because this blog sang the praises of the luscious Stephanie, the stripping French air hostess who was flashing her knockers all over the web. So annoyed was she that she actually wrote to me to express her displeasure - which gave me an extra laugh when I saw the e-mail signature had been rendered as "Paretner of a Pilot".

God knows what she would have said had the Ellen Simonetti photos been on this blog then, because that makes at least two air hostesses who like to flaunt their assets. Anyway, I suspected that what was getting Paretner's goat was the thought that her pilot might be encouraging an air stewardess to strip just as Stephanie's pilots had with her. Or taking photos of her as a pilot had with the lovely Ellen. Or was just amusing himself after a long-haul by giving a long poke to a nice little air hostess - maybe one just like the girl pictured on the left. (If you are an air stewardess upskirt fan, just click on the image to enlarge to full size.)

Paretner seems to be suffering from the same insecurities today as she was back in February, at least if this posting is anything to go by. In fact, she seems to want to get the retaliation in first - just in case he is providing extra-curricular training of the horizontal kind to his air stewardesses.

Paretner, my sweet, you must calm down. I am sure that your man is more or less faithful. At least when he is with you.

People, you really would need a heart of stone not to laugh out loud at the bimbos of this world and their insecurities.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Nice to see you back on form again. The blog has been missing something of late. Weren't you going to post a photo of this tottie once?

4 July 2008 at 01:27  

Someone asked me to post one, but forgot to say how it could be obtained. I doubt if Paretner is ever going to be in a mood to send us one...

I have been posting on autopilot for some time, I know. Funnily enough this posting started off the same way. Bored out of my fucking skull I opened an e-mail to find the photo. It tickled me and reminded me of Stephanie. Checking back through the February postings I came across the Paretner nonsense.

After that the posting more or less wrote itself, but her reaction has put me in a fine fettle and I think it's time that the autopilot was switched off.

4 July 2008 at 03:32  

So you cant get it up? That explains a lot. I used to like your blog, but it has gone down hill in recent years. Maybe this accounts for why.

4 July 2008 at 17:29  

Well, I doubt if I could get it up with you, Paretner, but you should be used to that. Try equipping yourself with a brown paper bag and then make an appointment.

4 July 2008 at 19:33  

I don't know if I could get a stiffie with Paretner or not and that's why I want to see a photo of her.

You are the blogger and it is your responsibility to give your readers what we come here for.

4 July 2008 at 22:30  

Tell you what you get the photo and I will post it here, giving due thanks to you.

Blogging is a participatory activity...

5 July 2008 at 00:58  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home