# Contact info submission url: exile-blog.blogspot.com site_owner: address1: address2: city: state: country: postal_code: phone_number: display_email: site_name: site_description: The Exile

E-Mail Me

My Twitter

Top Blogs

LeftWing2

Campaign 4 Public Ownership

FASO

FASSIT

Mothers For Justice

Ian Josephs

UKSecretCourt's Videos

Unity-Injustice




Chris Paul

David Lindsay

Heresy Corner

Machetera

Martin Meenagh

Neil Clark

Organised Rage

Renegade Eye

Serb Blog

Splintered Sunrise

Star of Vergina

Unrepentant Communist

Agitprop

British Politics

Censorship 01

Collaborators

Gimlet

Imperialism

Memories

Mexico

New Britain 01

New Britain 02

Sleaze

Social Work Industry

Wankblogs

Working Class

Atom Feed

XML Feed





19 June 2008
Lousy with a cold.
If you are wondering what is going on, I am riddled with a cold that leaves me shivering one minute and sweating the next.

Normal service will be resumed when I start to feel better.
5 Comments:

Hey Ken
I hope you feel much better soon and get over your man cold!!!

Still loving the site!

By the way, any issue with me recommending you as a link from my "controversial" site??

Kind Regards
TC
(don't forget- chicken soup!- well, you grow up with a jewish dad from brooklyn and that is apparently the only cure for a cold- I personally vote for as much pharmacy drugs legal- but then I haven't had a cold for over 6 years. Achoo... oh damn)

19 June 2008 at 20:59  

Get better soon!

We miss you.

20 June 2008 at 13:32  

Ugh, man colds. I never get them, but my wife does. Strange.

Hope it doesn't impede the blogging!

20 June 2008 at 20:23  

Hello, folks, I still feel lousy, but not quite as bad as I did yesterday. Anyway, thanks for the kind thoughts and I hope to be back on Monday.

TC, I don't know which site you are talking about, but feel free to link to me from anywhere.

20 June 2008 at 22:05  

get well soon Ken!

21 June 2008 at 00:23  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home