# Contact info submission url: exile-blog.blogspot.com site_owner: address1: address2: city: state: country: postal_code: phone_number: display_email: site_name: site_description: The Exile

E-Mail Me

My Twitter

Top Blogs

LeftWing2

Campaign 4 Public Ownership

FASO

FASSIT

Mothers For Justice

Ian Josephs

UKSecretCourt's Videos

Unity-Injustice




Chris Paul

David Lindsay

Heresy Corner

Machetera

Martin Meenagh

Neil Clark

Organised Rage

Renegade Eye

Serb Blog

Splintered Sunrise

Star of Vergina

Unrepentant Communist

Agitprop

British Politics

Censorship 01

Collaborators

Gimlet

Imperialism

Memories

Mexico

New Britain 01

New Britain 02

Sleaze

Social Work Industry

Wankblogs

Working Class

Atom Feed

XML Feed





25 January 2008
New blog on the roll: David Lindsay
Insomnia being that terrible thing I decided to kill some time by adding David Lindsay to my link list.

David's politics are one-nationish, which is to say they are far removed from mine. That said his heart is in the right place, and he uses his blog to set out his own ideas. Agree with him or disagree with him, David manages to annoy the same people as Neil Clark and myself, so that puts him on the side of the angels in my book.

(Read the comments if you want to know why this posting is indexed as "Gimlet 01".)

Labels:

13 Comments:

Very many thanks.

25 January 2008 at 17:07  

From me too.

25 January 2008 at 18:46  

I am going to regret this, but who is Martin Miller and why does the link lead to Dave Lindsay's blog?

Was it you cockroach? Anyone care to explain?

27 January 2008 at 01:01  

And I know that I am going to regret this, but Martin Miller is someone who used to post on my own and other blogs (he might still post on others).

The ever-truthful Kamm, Straight Left et al have concocted some cock and bull about having "exposed" him as me. Like anyone's going to believe them with their record, of course! Any sign of the WMDs, yet?

28 January 2008 at 17:09  

That's right. I posted lots of comments on David's blog saying he should have a column in the newspapers. I posted lots of comments on other blogs saying David should have a column in the newspapers. I wrote to Comment is Free saying David should have his own column. What a shame all these comments were posted from a computer with the same IP address as David Lindsay even though he said we'd never met. What a fuckwit I, David Lindsay, am.

29 January 2008 at 09:56  

That's cunning plan by David. Nobody will ever suspect it.

29 January 2008 at 09:57  

It's brilliant.

29 January 2008 at 09:58  

I find it astonishing that anyone has this little to do. Still, at least no one who reads this blog will believe a word of it.

In fact, given the record of the people in question, no one who can read at all (or, indeed, many people who can't) will or does believe a word that they say on any subject whatever.

Still, I feel honoured to share the fate of anyone who criticises their cult leader, Oliver "Charles Manson" Kamm.

29 January 2008 at 17:10  

Oh I think everyone reading this will know you're an oddball who fantasizes. You haven't explained why the comments posted by Martin Miller on your blog came from a computer with the same IP address as yours. Care to?

30 January 2008 at 19:50  

AlRIGHT! I admit I'm a total fuckwit. How could I have been so STOOPID as not to know that I'd be traced with the IP address of my computer??? I wrote to the editor of Comment is Free with an alias to try to get a regular column. I've been found out because I'm as dumb as Neil Clark aka Green Goddess! Go on then, kick me! You know you want to! I'm a fuckwitted cheat!! Vote British Peoples Alliance!!

30 January 2008 at 21:13  

Just see my blog for my long career as a target for sociopaths with far too much time on their hands and education far beyond their intelligence because of their privileged backgrounds.

And genocidal maniacs like Kamm and his acolytes seem pretty sociopathic to me, as well as (manifestly) under-employed, over-educated, and privileged.

Do you really have to leave these comments up, The Exile? This is the sort of criminal harrassment to which they subjected Neil, although that doesn't seem to have taught them anything.

31 January 2008 at 16:08  

Oh you poor dear. Care to explain why your computer's IP address is the same as Martin Miller's? Why did you write to the editor of CiF under a false name to say that David Lindsay should have a column? What's the matter? Don't you like being exposed as a cheater?

31 January 2008 at 19:50  

This is harrassment! I will complain to Scotland Yard! Me and Greengoddess!

31 January 2008 at 19:52  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home