# Contact info submission url: exile-blog.blogspot.com site_owner: address1: address2: city: state: country: postal_code: phone_number: display_email: site_name: site_description: The Exile

E-Mail Me

My Twitter

Top Blogs

LeftWing2

Campaign 4 Public Ownership

FASO

FASSIT

Mothers For Justice

Ian Josephs

UKSecretCourt's Videos

Unity-Injustice




Chris Paul

David Lindsay

Heresy Corner

Machetera

Martin Meenagh

Neil Clark

Organised Rage

Renegade Eye

Serb Blog

Splintered Sunrise

Star of Vergina

Unrepentant Communist

Agitprop

British Politics

Censorship 01

Collaborators

Gimlet

Imperialism

Memories

Mexico

New Britain 01

New Britain 02

Sleaze

Social Work Industry

Wankblogs

Working Class

Atom Feed

XML Feed





25 December 2007
Merry Christmas to all The Exile's readers
A very merry Christmas to all my readers. Here in Mexico the celebrations start on the night of the 24th, which is when the Christmas meal is eaten. I have a plentiful supply of Christmas puddings that I ship over from the UK and I try to make things as British as I can.

Wherever you are in the world I hope that your Christmas is peaceful and enjoyable.
4 Comments:

Thanks Hams.
Moose.

25 December 2007 at 04:26  

Merry Christmas to you too, The Exile! I'll miss the brandy butter, but sod the Christmas pud. Never liked it anyway!

Feliz Navidad!

25 December 2007 at 05:40  

Hello Moose... I am getting to the stage in my life where memories are more important than expectations...

Merry Christmas Roland.

25 December 2007 at 07:57  

All the best - have a good one! you'll be a few hours behind me - I'm already immobilised by sheer quantities of scran.....

25 December 2007 at 18:41  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home