# Contact info submission url: exile-blog.blogspot.com site_owner: address1: address2: city: state: country: postal_code: phone_number: display_email: site_name: site_description: The Exile

E-Mail Me

My Twitter

Top Blogs

LeftWing2

Campaign 4 Public Ownership

FASO

FASSIT

Mothers For Justice

Ian Josephs

UKSecretCourt's Videos

Unity-Injustice




Chris Paul

David Lindsay

Heresy Corner

Machetera

Martin Meenagh

Neil Clark

Organised Rage

Renegade Eye

Serb Blog

Splintered Sunrise

Star of Vergina

Unrepentant Communist

Agitprop

British Politics

Censorship 01

Collaborators

Gimlet

Imperialism

Memories

Mexico

New Britain 01

New Britain 02

Sleaze

Social Work Industry

Wankblogs

Working Class

Atom Feed

XML Feed





29 November 2007
Spoof Blog
I'm not a great fan of spoof blogs to be honest. I think that if someone has something to say then they should either say it under their real name or use just one monicker.

There is a new spoof blog on the block, written by a Harry's Place webmong who uses the monicker of Wardytron. I found out about it on about the 17th of this month, and couldn't decide what to do. Spilling the beans would have been fun, but the webmong had added links to my sites from his cod blog. Links are like shags and I just can't get enough of either, so I decided to let the little pretty boy carry on with his pretty little game.

A few more links later and I began to feel that I had made the right move, but now the truth is coming out so it's time to stick the boot in.

Sorry, webmong, but it is not a good idea to gloat about your activities all over the fucking net.

Labels:

4 Comments:

I vote Ollie Kamm as being thick as pig shit!

1 December 2007 at 02:08  

Er, yeah, but this post isn't about Gimlet.

1 December 2007 at 07:16  

Why the hell did you bother lying about when you discovered PM Dawn was a spoof? We both know that you lied, but what on earth was the point?

14 December 2007 at 17:58  

Only just seen this comment from an anonymong. I wish I understood it. Lied about what, anonymong?

4 January 2008 at 04:44  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home