# Contact info submission url: exile-blog.blogspot.com site_owner: address1: address2: city: state: country: postal_code: phone_number: display_email: site_name: site_description: The Exile

E-Mail Me

My Twitter

Top Blogs

LeftWing2

Campaign 4 Public Ownership

FASO

FASSIT

Mothers For Justice

Ian Josephs

UKSecretCourt's Videos

Unity-Injustice




Chris Paul

David Lindsay

Heresy Corner

Machetera

Martin Meenagh

Neil Clark

Organised Rage

Renegade Eye

Serb Blog

Splintered Sunrise

Star of Vergina

Unrepentant Communist

Agitprop

British Politics

Censorship 01

Collaborators

Gimlet

Imperialism

Memories

Mexico

New Britain 01

New Britain 02

Sleaze

Social Work Industry

Wankblogs

Working Class

Atom Feed

XML Feed





29 October 2007
My new article directory is coming soon
I am creating an article directory. What's that, I hear you ask? Well, it's a directory for articles...

Seriously, a free article is a good way for a writer to get himself known, and the article directories are where they are stored. Bloggers can take an article and repost it free of charge. The blogger gets some easy content and the writer gets the links that are contained in the "About The Author" section at the bottom of every article. The situation seems like win - win to me.

The only problem is that many bloggers have complained to me that finding a suitable article is a long, time-consuming chore. That is why I decided not to submit my any more of my stuff to the free directories.

I have space over at Ask-Ken.Info, so I will create the directory over there. For the time being it will only have articles of interest to money-bloggers and those interested in politics from my own anti-globalist perspective.

The directory should be live in a few days time, and I'll let you know when you can start grabbing stuff from it to fill your blogs.
1 Comments:

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog Mom Knows Everything. To answer your question, I am very happy with the page rank update. I went from a 0 to a 4. You have a very interesting blog. Have a great day!

30 October 2007 at 17:14  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home