# Contact info submission url: exile-blog.blogspot.com site_owner: address1: address2: city: state: country: postal_code: phone_number: display_email: site_name: site_description: The Exile

E-Mail Me

My Twitter

Top Blogs

LeftWing2

Campaign 4 Public Ownership

FASO

FASSIT

Mothers For Justice

Ian Josephs

UKSecretCourt's Videos

Unity-Injustice




Chris Paul

David Lindsay

Heresy Corner

Machetera

Martin Meenagh

Neil Clark

Organised Rage

Renegade Eye

Serb Blog

Splintered Sunrise

Star of Vergina

Unrepentant Communist

Agitprop

British Politics

Censorship 01

Collaborators

Gimlet

Imperialism

Memories

Mexico

New Britain 01

New Britain 02

Sleaze

Social Work Industry

Wankblogs

Working Class

Atom Feed

XML Feed





25 August 2007
A load of wank
If you are from Pay Per Post, then I suppose you are wondering what happened to the load of old shit that was here until a few moments ago? Well, lads, it went the way of the five fucking quid that I was expecting from you. Put another way, you fucked with me and now I am going to fuck with you.

Here's the deal. What I do, work wise, I do for money. My interest in bastard work starts and ends with the money. I do the job, someone pays me, and then that someone can go and fuck himself. It's easy to understand: you pay me, and then you go and fuck yourself. Meanwhile, I will be in the pub, getting the taste of you out of my gob.

Not only have I not been paid for publicising your fucking company, but my posting has not even been reviewed at the time of writing. Sorry, lads, but I don't do free shit for any cunt.

I think that you can take this as my resignation.

2.00am, 4 September 2007

Update:

To all of those who are flooding in from the comment at Harry's Place, click on this link like the good sheeple that you are. My new blog needs the hits. Good lads.

3.30pm, 4 September 2007
Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home