# Contact info submission url: exile-blog.blogspot.com site_owner: address1: address2: city: state: country: postal_code: phone_number: display_email: site_name: site_description: The Exile

E-Mail Me

My Twitter

Top Blogs

LeftWing2

Campaign 4 Public Ownership

FASO

FASSIT

Mothers For Justice

Ian Josephs

UKSecretCourt's Videos

Unity-Injustice




Chris Paul

David Lindsay

Heresy Corner

Machetera

Martin Meenagh

Neil Clark

Organised Rage

Renegade Eye

Serb Blog

Splintered Sunrise

Star of Vergina

Unrepentant Communist

Agitprop

British Politics

Censorship 01

Collaborators

Gimlet

Imperialism

Memories

Mexico

New Britain 01

New Britain 02

Sleaze

Social Work Industry

Wankblogs

Working Class

Atom Feed

XML Feed





26 July 2007
What's with the adverts and Google search function?
Well, the blog now takes adverts. That's them at the top of the page.

I have also installed a Google search bar. If you search on Google and then click on any of the results, yet more pennies flow into my electronic piggie bank.

The reason why I am doing this is two-fold. First because I am very skint and second because nobody has clicked on any of the donate buttons that were so liberally planted after every posting. I received an e-mail from a young fellow in England in which he told me that he liked the blog, read it every week, but couldn't donate anything because he didn't have a credit card. The reason is that he is 22 years old and has never worked, so he lives from fortnightly giro to fortnightly giro. What a life...
2 Comments:

First of all - thanks for stopping by my blog.

Now I just have to offer a piece of advice. I am pretty sure that you are not allowed to suggest clicking on the ads to your visitors.
I think I read that in the AdSense Program Policies.
Try this link: https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=48182&sourceid=aso&subid=ww-ww-et-asui&medium=link&sourceid=asos&subid=ww-ww-et-resource_box&medium=link

I hope you get your first check from Google soon (I am still waiting).

Come visit my blog again!

26 July 2007 at 11:49  

As I read the conditions, you can suggest that people click, but what you can't do is use a robot or other device to artificially raise the number of clicks to an advert.

26 July 2007 at 20:36  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home