# Contact info submission url: exile-blog.blogspot.com site_owner: address1: address2: city: state: country: postal_code: phone_number: display_email: site_name: site_description: The Exile

E-Mail Me

My Twitter

Top Blogs

LeftWing2

Campaign 4 Public Ownership

FASO

FASSIT

Mothers For Justice

Ian Josephs

UKSecretCourt's Videos

Unity-Injustice




Chris Paul

David Lindsay

Heresy Corner

Machetera

Martin Meenagh

Neil Clark

Organised Rage

Renegade Eye

Serb Blog

Splintered Sunrise

Star of Vergina

Unrepentant Communist

Agitprop

British Politics

Censorship 01

Collaborators

Gimlet

Imperialism

Memories

Mexico

New Britain 01

New Britain 02

Sleaze

Social Work Industry

Wankblogs

Working Class

Atom Feed

XML Feed





26 October 2005
About me...
I was born in Manchester, England, in 1956. I left my local secondary-modern at the age of 15 and worked as a projectionist for many years. To list all the other things that I have done would take forever, but I am pleased to report that I have never taken much of an interest in any of them, nor in any gaffer that I have ever known. I agree with the late Mick McGahey who once said that "the highest loyalty any working man can have is to the class he was born to". I heard McGahey say that in 1974 and I have tried to live up to it ever since.

The early 1980s were spent on the dole. The university grant was decent in those days, especially if you were over 25 and got the age addition grant. Spending the state's money appealed to me and I became a mature student. The end of the decade marked the end of my studies. Well, the state had a lot of money and I had plenty of time to kill, so I made sure that my student days lasted for six years.

I got married to a Mexican girl around about this time. We moved to Mexico City in 1992 and two children and over a decade later we are still here. I now sell second-hand clothes, since for some reason I can't seem to find any other work. I wonder why? My hobbies include fishing and, er, fishing.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home